WHY SHE VOTES Student PSA Competition
Completed Submissions Due: January 17, 2020
Submission Guidelines & Application, Eligibility Requirements
- All entries must be submitted online no later than JANUARY 17, 2020 using the official competition application form found on this link
- PSAs should be 30 seconds TRT and explore the theme Why She Votes
- PSAs must be uploaded to a private Vimeo account and password protected. Enter the URL and password into the application form.
- Only completed projects and applications will be accepted.
- Filmmaker must have obtained all clearances for exhibition and must certify that the work is original and no disputes regarding ownership exist on the film.
- All PSAs must be available to screen immediately.
- SD Cards and Thumb Drive Screeners will not be returned.
- PSAs are part of the GOTV initiative of the Festival and should not endorse a political candidate or party.
WINNING PSAs will
- Be featured prior to 2020 One Woman One Vote Festival events
- Be featured on the 2020owovfest.org website along with the filmmaker’s profile
- Be included in the Festival in a Box collection of films distributed nationwide during the 2020 Centennial of women gaining the right to vote
- Winning PSA filmmakers will receive VIP invitations to 2020 One Woman One Vote Festival events
Download a PDF of the Student PSA Competition Guidelines.
Questions? Contact the 2020 One Woman One Vote Festival